Joe Wagner Group delivers civil infrastructure including roads and drainage for Federal, State and Local government agencies as well as private companies.
With the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic affecting our communities, Joe Wagner Group is committed to protecting our staff and their families, our clients and the community in which we live to the best of our ability. We are monitoring the situation very closely as we all grapple with the enormous uncertainty around COVID-19 and the rapid changes it is bringing.
Joe Wagner Group is continuing to operate; however, we are also treating the COVID-19 as the serious public health threat that it is. We have implemented additional safety methods in line with our Infectious Diseases and Pandemics procedure and in according with Government advice.
- We have executed the 4–square–metres rule in our office,
- We have increased rigorous sanitation of all common areas,
- Our operators are required to regularly disinfect all controls, handles and other touched surfaces on plant and equipment,
- We are practicing physical distancing,
- We are scheduling our work-crews so that there is as little movement between job sites as possible,
- We are employing teleconferencing and video conferencing for meetings, and working from home where practicable,
- We are keeping our staff up to date with the Australian Department of Health advice on good hygiene, particularly on regular and meticulous handwashing,
- We have implemented mandatory reporting.
Our people are our priority, and we are doing all we can to keep them safe and provide stability for them in uncertain times. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our processes accordingly. As Infections Disease Epidemiologist Jonathon Smith said; “This outbreak will not be overcome in one grand, sweeping gesture, but rather by the collection of individual choices we make in the coming months.” May we all work together to get through this difficult time.