Joe Wagner Group was appointed principal contractor for the construction of a new staff carpark.
- Bulk earthworks and subgrade treatment
- Unbound pavements
- Installation of pre-cast concrete drainage pipes and structures
- Cast in-situ concrete works including footpath and crossover pavement
- Design and construct of a retaining wall and 3.5m high fencing attached to the wall (6m total height)
- Asphalt, line-marking, signage
- Installation of discus/shotput structures including pouring of slab and erection of fencing
- Landscaping and turf
JWG and our subcontractors found a solution for limited space by designing a combined fence and retaining wall structure. Working on a Department of Education and Training facility required stringent attention to safety due to the presence of students and staff on school grounds.
The project was completed within a tight time-frame so that our client could commence with another building project. There were no LTIs.