Joe Wagner Group constructed drainage works on the Newell Highway Upgrade from Mungle Back Creek to Boggabilla. The project stretched over 18.4 kilometres and continued a very strong relationship with our client.
- Cast in-situ base slabs for reinforced concrete box culverts with recesses
- Installation of reinforced concrete pipes and reinforced concrete box culverts
- Precast and cast in-situ end structures for the box culverts and pipes
- Cast in-situ topping slabs to bridge culverts. These works were constructed to the bridge deck specifications and required the use of specialized vibrating screed techniques
- Staging of works to facilitate traffic switches on a major North-South highway.
One of the specifications of this challenging project in regional NSW required that JWG (as the drainage contractor) hold RMS prequalification and that JWG staff hold RMS B80 (grey cards) qualifications.
The skills of our plant operators and quality of our fleet were recognized by the project team and our contract was extended to include general plant-hire for the project.