Joe Wagner Group was contracted to provide the civil drainage works for an upgrade of the Jilalan Wagon Overhaul Facility at Sarina.
- Laying of subgrade and geofabric
- Installation of precast concrete pipes and culverts (600mm t0 1200mm)
- Installation of precast headwalls and pits
- Construction of concrete aprons for culvert outlets including rat walls
- Backfill with aggregate to top of pipes for the client to complete
The pipes were laid along a 250-metre course in a 4-barrel configuration. As per the client’s plans, the pipes were laid on a curve which required extreme accuracy.
Despite very wet weather, our crew completed the job on time with no LTIs.