Joe Wagner Group were contracted to carry out flood repairs on 135 different road drainage structures along the Leichhardt Highway and eight other sites around the Banana region.
- Removal of sediment and small debris from culverts and bridges
- Repair of longitudinal drainage
- Supply and installation of geotextile
- General earthworks
- Installation of concrete kerb and channel
- Installation of rock protection
- Installation of grouted rock protection
- Traffic management
This project required management of multiple, remote sites and traffic management appropriate for working on the State Controlled Road Network. The QRA/NDRRA reporting requirements were significant and the works required substantial quality management efforts due to the very large number of lots needed to manage so many small worksites.