Joe Wagner Group was engaged to deliver drainage works across the Second Range Crossing project. This included the provision of plant, labour and supervision.
- Approximately 10km of reinforced concrete pipe culverts from 375 to 2100 diameter
- Large-scale drainage structures such as double and triple cell 2100 dia. pipes, six-cell 1500 pipes and many more
- Approximately 40km of subsoil drain installation
- Over 2,900m of longitudinal drainage including precast headwalls
- Over 3,500m of cross drainage installed
- Management of multiple, concurrent work-fronts along the 41km project alignment
- Heavy plant for large drainage elements (100t cranes, 45t excavators)
Specific elements included large cross-drainage structures, longitudinal drainage and subsoil drainage. Issues included working in waterways, tight project time-frames and difficult access.
Joe Wagner Group did not incur any LTIs across the span of the project and several of our employees were awarded Safety Recognition awards by Nexus for high safety standards on-site.