Joe Wagner Group has consistently supplied plant and labour to the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing as required since the beginning of the project.
- 20,000 hours of machine and operator hire
- Supply of excavators ranging from 14t to 34t (approx. 8,000 hours)
- Supply of water trucks, body trucks and side tippers (approx. 6,000 hours)
- Supply of multi-tyre rollers and drum rollers (approx. 500 hours)
- Supply of skid-steers, backhoes and loaders (approx. 3,000 hours)
- Supply of 3D machine control and various attachments
As we have multiple assets in each plant category, we have been able to scale our resources according to the client’s requests and still service our other clients and projects at the same time.
Several of our operators have received safety awards from the Nexus team for their work, and we are proud that none of our operators or machines have been involved in any LTIs across the span of the project.